Tuesday, April 4, 2017

THE SUN

In this moment of time fighting the climb. You said it's hard? You who's never been anything but blue. I've left you in the valley alone and deserted. Once you were freed along came the me that made you bleed. Pulling scabs like the crab from yester year, right fucking here. I'm a bear over protect one to smother lover lined trees that shed leaves barren in vulnerability. Help! I want you free of me, pull the scab of me and bleed free of me. Grow wings from me and fly throughout the universal ocean fleeing me. Be rid of me. The cold ass breeze that brought you to your knees, me. You and me. You.


Born perfect. You deserve perfect. Born from a crack in the foundation you alone are a nation. Graceful power amidst the chaotic struggle. From a foundation that bleeds envy, greed and self pity. Beauty born torn from deep in me. Foundation of self pity and self victimization.  The hurdle and block. And so I'm off the path. No more harm to come from my phantom illusions of love and grandeur. Sun rises over the horizon. See the Poor Pitiful Pearl at the end of the harbor. See the sun come up over the horizon. To love you is enough. So dream and let it be. Create your beauty and be free of toxicity. Receive a constant flow of positive energy from the God that breathes.


Bless on you .... I bless all fucking over you cuz its all I can do is send love through earth, air and water to reach you. Stabbing pain of un-forgiveness at my breast. I can't forgive me, fully ever for the pain I've brought upon your life. How I've altered your spirit is unforgivable. The one beautiful creation I tried cremation. One day you'll be through beating the fuck outta you. I'm in the trees so shut the fuck up and feel the breeze and listen to me sing. I fucking love all over you and know its foreign soil. SO you erect a KORRIN WALL. Your right, make it real tall. I'm . . .


                                  Aboard the Pearl...
                                  Amidst the ocean. . .
                                  Flowing with the breeze ...
                                  I pray you free . . .
                                  Devine love flows. . .
                                  Direct to you.
                                  I leave you...
                                  Quantum love energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment