Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Life . . . . . . . .

This is a scary time for me. In three short months I've lived under 4 different roofs. I haven't found stable work and I've been looking frivolously. Found a couple and one was corrupt so I declined. The other lasted a week. There only negative was highlighted.
Here I am looking once more. I've got a month to find another working place. This is scary.


I'm in a home with no face and roots that go no where.
A few thousand will prove to cure the cardboard roof above my head.
Do I work for me; helping others see or slave to the corporate creep?
I yearn for home and search the globe.
I'm in this scary place with so much gloom outside.
Heart beating for some comfort. Dreams almost shattered in me.
When I speak it bleeds.
Gotta do something about this cardboard box.
I'm exposed to the fox.
So I'll hide in the Rosicrucian box.
Afraid of the what if's and what not's.
Soles made of sticky paper.
Moving forward slowly as if a steam roller.
Its not right or wrong, good or bad, its just different.
Forward like a courageous lion.
Forward as in progress.
Forward as in up not down.
Forward as in without fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment