Friday, February 13, 2015

Secure Energy

       I posted a situation I went through recently on Facebook that many misunderstood as my being unsafe. The probable cause for the misunderstanding is that I may not of explained it to the best of my ability and or that the readers perception would not allow a different perspective. Judging by the amount of comments and likes of this post I decided to blog on the subject of "Secure Energy".  I am going to share some of my experiences and some experiences of others to help clarify my position on the subject matter. I have also researched the definition of the words Safety and Security. They are as follows: Safety- 1: the condition of being protected from or unlikely to cause danger, risk, or injury.  2: a device (as on a weapon or a machine) designed to prevent inadvertent or hazardous operation. Security- 1: the state of being free from danger or threat. 2: things done to make people or places safe. 
         I spoken with several people about what they believe it means to be safe. My questions were: Do you plan ahead for an unsafe situation? What does being safe mean to you? The answers were quite interesting. Some would tell stories of others and describe their situation and what had happen. Others became some what tense in explaining the necessary need for mace or pepper spray and others hadn't even thought about stuff like that. So I thought to myself is the reason they didn't think about their physical safety because they have never had a situation that placed them at risk for harm or was it a feeling they had installed in their etheric compass? Thus leaving them to feel secure at all times.
       Jumping right into the etheric compass explanation; I've learned through experience that if I fear it, it will happen. What does this mean? Well I believe we are made up of energy. There is an energy that causes our hearts to beat. We can cause a kinetic reaction with our bodies. For example static electricity. There are time when thinking of a person who we haven't seen or heard from in a while, causes them to cross our paths and we say "what a coincidence you have been on my mind the past couple of days and here you are!" I can think of plenty more examples. I hope you can see the point. Fear creates a certain powerful energy within us. No matter how minute the fear may be. If when it popes up in mind and our bodies react I would call that powerful energy. Example lets just say that your worst fear is of being abducted by aliens(lol), the thought pops in mind and your chest immediately gets tight and stomachs in knots, shoulders tense up and your breathing staggers for the duration of thought. How does your body react to your worst fear? Take a moment to find out by thinking of it and feeling your body's reactions to your fear. Then think of some thing that makes you super happy and see what that does to your body.
       Pretty powerful I must say. Had you ever realized how your body reacts to a minute though? Not many people realize that their body is affected by thoughts of fears, joy and sadness. Either way its all energy we are experiencing. We place a large amount of energy on our fears and very little on the joys of life. We fear things that are in the future. We still fear things behind us. We fear the very next moment. Thats a lot of wasted energy. For me when I identify a fear I like to find the root cause of it and break it down so that I can see it clearly. Once I identify the fear I am better equipped to demolish it. This does not happen over night but with energetic effort (action, meditation and some rational thinking)I am victorious. Fearing for your physical safety looks many different way to many different people. 
       I remember when I had to walk a couple miles(seemed like it was that far) at 4:30am and it was very much like night out there. There were quite a few times when I would be followed by vehicles along the way. I decided that I needed to protect myself and began to carry a knife. As soon as I carried that knife these situations quickly escalated to the point in which I had the knife in my hand and it was open ready to be used. These men had not only followed me but they started circling around the block and getting out of their vehicle to approach me. I was scared. I am grateful today that I never once envisioned myself actually fending them off. Another incident is when I answered  my front door. I knew it was my neighbor. She had her dog with her and I feared that dog. Its never attacked me or my dog at that time and I hadnt heard stories of the dog ever attacking anyone in the past. I feared this dog would bite me some day. Well I opened up the front door and saw the dog so I wedged my leg in the door way so it couldnt get at my dog. Within two minutes of our conversation the dang dog bit my leg. 
       I feared for my safety and brought a knife. I had the knife and my safety was even more at risk. I feared the dogs attack and took measures to protect myself from it and the dog bit. If you don't need a lawyer don't have one on retainer . Hope you get the analogy. So regarding my facebook post... things were suggested to me. Like carry pepper spray and or get a gun. I believe in the etheric energy we carry. I believe in the law of attraction. I believe that if I carry pepper spray I am inviting an opportunity to use it. See because of fear we take action. When we act on that fear it then at that moment becomes a reality. Now, all that's left is waiting on the moment to protect our selves from our fear.  Then we find our selves saying " I sure am glad I had that pepper spray!". The same is true of relationships. You were hurt deeply by an ex and have a fear that it will happen again. When you get into the new relationship your fear comes with you and you have your guards up(fear in action) the new relationship is then already tainted and or doomed. I could dive so much deeper in to the subject of energy and the law of attraction as they pertain to my life. There is so much more clarity to be had in this blog but I am Secure in knowing I've done my best for this moment at this time. Overall I am secure with exactly where I am in this life time. Thank you for reading.  

1 comment:

  1. So very well stated!! We surely DO create our own reality. Blessings. Lisa J.

    ReplyDelete